You know I love writing useful material, with insights from real eCommerce, so I’ve chosen to share my knowledge of Google Shopping Feed optimization in a webinar. I’m doing the webinar in collaboration with Duane Brown from Take Some Risk Inc.
Daune Brown is the founder and head of strategy at Take Some Risk where he helps companies grow through data, CRO and marketing.
The webinar focus on the following points:
– This is what a basic shopping feed looks like
– How to use keywords in titles, product types, etc. to support campaign structure
– How to use product type to smooth your feed
– How to use custom labels to increase revenue faster
– Which Google Ads scripts should be in all your accounts
– Other optimization options around images and product exclusion … etc.
Duration: 45 min. followed by a Q&A.